IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE:
The pardons board process can take several months to several years from the date the application is received in the pardons board office before the board will review your application and determine if they are willing to grant you a hearing. Understand that:
- Applications are processed according to the date they are received in the Nebraska Board of Pardons Office.
- Dockets can close at any time.
- There is no guarantee that any application received will be scheduled for the most current docket available.
- As numerous applications are received daily, any application received can be postponed and scheduled for a future Pardons Board meeting.
- When applying for a pardon, list every misdemeanor and/or felony you have been found guilty of; failing to do so, may impact your pardon eligibility and/or restoration of firearms.